How can we help you
We have a dedicated team that combines knowledge of Maritime, Customs, International and Administrative Law.
- Consultancy on international contracts for the purchase and sale of goods;
- Legal assistance in payment formalities (exchange, letter of credit, cash and others);
- Consultancy on modals of transport and incoterms rules;
- In the contracting of vessels chartering;
- Disputes regarding Bill of lading clauses;
- Compensation for maritime damage;
- Demurrage and dentation charges.
- Classification of goods;
- Advice for the purposes of customs clearance procedures in import and export, including traveler's baggage;
- Legal assistance in obtaining a License to import and export in Brazil;
- Administrative and judicial measures (for example, writ of mandamus and ordinary action with a preliminary injunction) to release the Cargo;
- Follow up in customs inspection channels (gray channel, red channel, yellow and orange channel);
- Defenses against alleged customs fraud (such as interposition, under invoicing);
- Advice on criminal proceedings.
- Legal advice regarding regulatory agencies (Antaq, Anvisa, Maritime Court, and others);
- Consultancy for necessary adjustments to the regulatory laws;
- Administrative and judicial defenses in cases of Fines, Administrative Liability/responsibility and administrative improbity.
We help foreign trade companies to comply with complex customs legislation.
This work is suitable for small and medium sized companies that have not yet developed an organizational culture aimed to operate in foreign trade.
As a part of this compliance work, we also use our expertise in data and privacy, to comply with the LGPD (Brazilian GDPR).
Foreign trade isn't for amateurs.
You must have read this sentence somewhere before. And honestly, we couldn’t find a better phrase that expresses this information in fewer words.
What other area of law could offer you a mixture of so many different themes and subjects? Exporters, Importers, International Selling, International Contracts, International Transfer of Resources, International Security, Classification of Goods, Sea, Air and Rail Freight, Regulatory Agencies, Receita Federal (Customs), Taxes and much more! (We could go on all day)
This complexity brings a demand for law firms that act precisely in Foreign Trade, that have an understanding behind the reasoning of purchase and selling decisions, the role of intermediaries, knowledge of logistics and also of the bureaucratic procedures and political climate.
Our office has a specialized team in this area, delivering a comprehensive performance, which goes beyond conventional lawyering.
Copyright © Clark & Picollo Advogados | All rights reserved.